Full day Tour – Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The 2018 and 2019 Australian GOLD award winning tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it’s perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once in a lifetime moments. Thundercat is proud to be accredited as a Climate Action Leading tour. This is the highest level of ECO certification offered in Australia. Pricing includes all meals and snack, stinger suit, snorkelling equipment. Not suitable for children under 4 years old. BYO Alcohol & drinks (no glass or red wine)
Adult Price: $ 189.00
Child Price:$ 145.00
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Morning Tea/ Lunch & Afternoon Tea
- Snorkelling equipment, Stingersuites & Wetsuits (winter months).
- Two snorkelling spots
- Small groups
- Hill Inlet Lookout.
- Whitehaven Beach (1.5 hrs)
What to bring: A 30L dry bag will be provided free of charge for all passengers to safeguard their belongings. Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
- A sense of fun and adventure!