The ultimate Whitehaven experience with 3 hours on Whitehaven Beach giving you the opportunity to take your time on the southern end nature walk to the new lookout overlooking Whitehaven beach and the back of Whitsunday Island also giving you ample time to have a swim and take in some sunshine with out being rushed due to time.
Starting visiting the iconic Hill Inlet lookout to soak up some soak up some spectaular view and ample camera time then heading off back aboard and cruising the full length of Whitehaven down to the south end of the island where you will enjoy a beautiful BBQ cooked lunch on the beach with beer and drinks available to purchase on board, there is a licensed bar and you are welcome to walk around the boat whilst underway. This family owned and operated business with local Captain & crew since 1989 is also ECO Certified.
There is no snorkelling on this tour.
Adult Price: $ 190.00
Child Price:$ 130.00
- Courtesy pick Up & Drop off from your accommodation.
- Morning Tea – Biscuits
- Afternoon Teas – Cheese platter)
- Aussie BBQ Lunch.
- Stinger Suits (during stinger season)
- 3 hours of beach time
- 2 guided bush walks at both lookouts on Whitsunday Island.
What to Bring:
- a Small bag with – Swimmers, Sunscreen, Towel, Waterproof Camera
- Jumper (if weather is cool)
- Drinks and/or money for drinks (Alcohol and Non-alcoholic)
- Guests may also bring their own snacks and water
- Walking shoe